Bank of Baroda WhatsApp banking: Bank of Baroda (BoB) has started offering Whatsapp-based banking to its customers. Now, Bank of Baroda customers can check their account balance, get a mini statement of the last 5 transactions, and Cheque status enquiry using WhatsApp. It is to be noted that WhatsApp Banking is available in Hindi and English. WhatsApp Banking services are available on Domestic Indian mobile number as well as International numbers of selected countries. The key benefits of the WhatsApp service are the 24X7 availability of banking services, easy access, and convenience for all customers. It is safe and secure.Also Read – How to Download Aadhaar, PAN Card, Other Documents on Your Phone Using WhatsApp: Step By Step Guide Here
Bank of Baroda WhatsApp Banking: Check List of Services
Here are some of the services that the Bank of Baroda Whatsapp Banking offers. Also Read – How to Check Your Bank Balance Using Aadhaar Card: A Step-By-Step Guide Here
- Check account balance.
- Get mini statement of last 5 transactions.
- Cheque status enquiry.
- Block Debit Card.
- WhatsApp Banking Registration (Bilingual) with accepting Terms and Conditions (with OTP)
- Request ChequeBook .
- Know your registered email ID.
- Account Statement
- Disabling of UPI
- Account Blocking (Debit freeze)
- Disabling Debit Card for Domestic Transactions (POS/ECOM/ATM)
- Disabling Debit Card for International Transactions (POS/ECOM/ATM)
- Tracking of Cheque Book request
- WhatsApp Banking Registration/Deregistration Functionalities
- OTP validation for critical services (Cheque Book request, Debit Card Blocking, Disabling Debit Card for Domestic/ International transactions, Registration/De-Registration WhatsApp Banking and Disabling of UPI)
Bank of Baroda WhatsApp Banking: How to Register?
Step-1: Register Yourself
- Save Bank’s WhatsApp Business Account Number 8433 888 777 in your mobile contact list.
Step-2: Start Chatting
- Send a “HI” on this number using the WhatsApp application and initiate the conversation. By starting a conversation, it will mean that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of WhatsApp Banking.
Also Read – HDFC Bank New SMS Banking Facility: Here's How It Will Help Consumers | FAQs Answered