Delhi: These days keeping important documents handy is a must. It is always easy to keep all necessary documents like exam results, licenses and other documents at one place and its even better if they are just a click away. With onward digitalization of the world, digital locker to keep papers and documents makes it accessible from any part of the world. Then one does not need to carry all the paperwork around. In a bid to move forward with digital India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched DigiLocker few years ago. From ration cards, aadhar, licences, marksheets, DigiLocker can store multiple documents. Now, the app has extended it services and introduced feature to get pension certificate to assist senior citizens.Also Read – Good News For Pensioners: Now You Can Register Grievances With This Helpline Number
The Bank of Maharashtra has now rolled a service wherein in they will issue pension certificates. Here is a step-by-step guide to access pension certificate. Also Read – 7th Pay Commission: Here’s What Govt Employees Can Do In Case Dearness Allowance Hike Denied
How to get pension certificate from DigiLocker
- Either download DigiLocker app on phone or login into your account on the web.
- Next, app will ask for registered mobile number or Aadhaar number and then you will receive an OTP to access the DigiLocker.
- After logging in, either look for ‘Bank of Maharashtra Pension Certificate’ option or search in the menu. In the search bar write pension documents and the option will be made available to choose the bank.
- Next, enter the required details, like date of birth, PPO number.
- After filling the fields, click on ‘provide consent to DigiLocker to share my details with the Issuers for the purpose of fetching my documents’.
- Finally, click on ‘ Get Document’ and get the certificate in you locker.
How to access DigiLocker Via WhatsApp
DigiLocker can also be access via WhatsApp. Send a ‘Hi’ on MyGov WhatsApp Number – 9013151515- and tap on DigiLocker services. Follow the flow of instructions, download the the available documents in your account. Also Read – Thara Foofa Abhi Zinda Hai: 102-Year-Old Haryana Man Carries Out Unique Procession To Prove He's Alive, Demands Pension | Watch