TN TET Admit Card 2022: The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released the admit card for the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) examination. Eligible candidates can download the TN TET admit card 2022 by visiting the official website of the Board at trb.tn.nic.in. The Tamil Nadu TN TET examination will be conducted between October 14 to October 19, 2022, in two different sessions.Also Read – LIC, Banking, Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: List of Top Govt/Private Jobs For Candidates to Apply For This Week
Candidates are strictly instructed to reach the centre as per the timings mentioned in the Admit Card. Late comers will not be allowed inside the Centre for Examination. For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided you with the steps and a direct link to download the hall ticket. Also Read – SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Apply For 1673 Posts at sbi.co.in. Check Salary, Other Details Here
DIRECT LINK: DOWNLOAD TAMIL NADU TN TET ADMIT CARD 2022
Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment 2022: Check Important Dates Here
|Commencement of on-line submission of application form||24-07-2022|
|Last Date of submitting the Application form||27-07-2022|
|Date of Examination TNTET – Paper I||14-10-2022|
|Date of Examination TNTET – Paper II||will be announced later|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TAMIL NADU TN TET ADMIT CARD 2022?
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board at trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST TNTET PAPER-I – 2022 COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION ADMIT CARD.”
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now click on the link that reads, “Click here to download Admit Card.”
- Click on the applicant login and enter the required login credentials such as the registered number and password.
- Your TN TET Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
For more details, check the official website of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board. Also Read – SSB Constable Recruitment 2022: Apply For 399 Posts Under Sports Quota at ssbrectt.gov.in